- Job Title: Lecturer
- Organization: Salahaddin University-Erbil
- Start Date: 2018
- End Date: Now
As I get to the lecturer’s position at the Salahaddin University-Erbil, I got into multiple duties and responsibilities that have aspects of administration and management. So the duties that I have took throughout these few last years are:
- of course the teaching is still there, I have taught:
- Supervising senior students graduation projects.
- Supervising MSc students projects.
- Head of Examination Committee for the year 2019-2020.
- Head of Department’s Quality Assurance 2020-Now.
- Member of Colleges student disciplinary committee for the year 2020-2021.
- Member of multiple communities to evaluate MSc and PhD equalization.
- Member of evaluating software services at the university for the year 2021-2022.
- Member of ministry’s community to evaluate serval new departments at other universities.
I have gained experience of managing multiple committees which included the task of Maintaining communication between different committees and managing several members of the committee to make sure that the tasks of these committees are run smoothly.