- University: Salahaddin University-Erbil
- Department: Software Engineering Dept.
- My Status: Assistant Lecturer
- Level: BSc
- Year: 2019-2020
This course is an introductory course to various data structures that can be used in computer science with different algorithms. The course emphasizes on the elegancy and efficiency of the codes. This course is important to understand the underlying mathematics to measure the big O.
Up on completion of the course students should be able to demonstrate a hands on understanding of data structures and algorithms like:
- Linked Lists
- Introduction to the Course
- Big O Notation
- Linked Lists and Doubly Linked List
- Stacks and Stacks with Arrays
- Queue and Queue with Linked Lists
- Tree and Binary Tree.
- Algorithms and Efficient Algorithms
- Elegant Coding
- Calculating big O for sorting and searching