- University: Tishk International University
- Department: Department of Computer Engineering
- My Status: Assistant Lecturer
- Level: BSc
- Year: 2019
To demonstrate design principles of distributed systems. And enable students to understand design challenges.
Demonstrate diverse types of distributed systems like database replication, distributed file systems and distributed algorithms. Enables students to program small applications which can be considered as distributed system to test the provided concepts and methodologies.
- Understand major design issues for distributed systems
- Understand the fundamental of communication between distributed systems.
- Being able to use java programming language to create distributed, multithreaded system.
- Design and implement replication for a database system.
- Identify and fix common security issues for a distributed system.
- Eliminate or reduce the effect of bottlenecks in a distributed system.
- How to access resources in a distributed system through standardised naming.
- Purpose of Distributed Systems
- Introduction to Distributed Systems
- Communication between distributed systems
- Network Programming
- Remote Method Invocation RMI
- Naming in Distributed Systems
- Time and Coordination
- Performance, Dependability, and Fault Tolerance
- Consistency & Replication
- Distributed File Systems