- University: Salahaddin University-Erbil
- Department: Electrical Engineering Dept.
- My Status: Assistant Lecturer
- Level: BSc
- Year: 2010-2012
Understand the importance of programming languages and how they are used to solve real world Engineering Problems. Being able to write programs in a language is a very important skill for Engineers. Especially using C++ in the field of Electrical Engineering as they can use it for their real time systems and embedded systems.
- To have an appreciation for and understanding of both the achievements of AI and the
theory underlying those achievements.
- To have an appreciation for the engineering
issues underlying the design of AI systems.
- To have an understanding of the basic issues
of knowledge representation and blind and heuristic search, as well as an understanding of
other topics such as minimax, resolution, etc. that play an important role in AI programs.
- To have a basic understanding on some advanced topics of AI such as learning, natural
language processing, agents and robotics, expert systems and planning.
- Introduction to the Course
- Computer Programming
- Flow Charts
- arithmetic operators
- logical operators
- flow of control